Header-IMG2
100% Artist : J-me
Hook (100% What 100% What all my real Me’s ya keep it 100% What I keep it tight on the mic 100%)2 V1 : I keep it simple, I keep it fresh, this aim’s no game or compilation It’s a test like examination for me’s that fight for the crown. Who like to spit on the mic before they writing it down. I keep it 100% J-me has Done it again my hardcore sounds Rock tours cause I got more than 110 people on my back And I’ me give you a smack for messing around With Rap, matter of feet I probably kill you on stage with words that’s Hurt and if it’s not enough than I’m a slam you in dart Punk. (100% What 100% What all my real Me’s ya keep it 100% What I keep it tight on the mic 100%)2 Pay respect to du real MC I’m kept it Hip Hop, so I’m keeping it me and. V2 : So many Emcee’s want to mess with us, they will be like Ashes and Dust in the garbage truck. CAUSE I bust like the police spit at you in Your street click Clack you with your heat, backslap you cause you phony. My lyrical battle hit your stereo faster than Burgers I’m keeping it tight Splitting rhymes you never heard of I’m not I call shots I on top of Hip : Hop with Rappers gathered like crops and I’m gone get props Forget Popularity I hold the little to pick up the mic in front of ya’ll and Battle all My rivals It’s the M.H.A

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Serial-song
Myanmar-Classical-Songs


myspace fetishmusic player for myspaceimvu playlist

Leave a message:


TOP