Header-IMG2

Hamster (never be replaced)

Artist : Sai Sai Kham Leng feat. 1st lady

Rap lyrics Sai Sai Music sampled by Moe Moe Re-created the original song of 1st lady –never be replaced Hamster……..

I want you to look into my eyes, Then it doesn’t need anything to say anymore, You will find the love………… " ~~~ baby I love u ~~ and i never let u go ~~ but if I have to ( boy ) i think that u should know ~~ of a love we made ~~ can never be erased ~~ and I promise you that u will never b replaced ~~ ~"" Could i ask u some more question ~~R u gonna be serious~~ Could i make u some more love that love is like mysterious~~ B4 i met u gal, my life was tedious ~~ Mess up and hideous, u know about my previous~~~ `` you changed me everything and everything I didn’t hope// coz i wasn’t dope// but u tied wit invisible rope// ~7 days and twenty four ~ I’ve been thinking all about u// ~Necessaries anymore ~no cheating on u have no doubt to~// I couldn’t breathe at all, the 1st moment that I saw you And I was born again, you’re my future, you’re my fortune.. I won’t ignore you, whenever mused I felt the magic, Light up the candlestick, u smiled to me its damn romantic.. i clear up my mind `` i m wit u i satisfy ~~ egos and emotions ~~ were buried down and sacrificed~~ i swear to god.. i hope to die and cross my heart // and i thank god finally i found someone// " ~~~ baby i love u ~~ and i never let u go ~~ but if i hav to ( boy ) i think that u should know ~~ of a love we made ~~ can never be erased ~~ and i promise you that u will never b replaced ~~ ~"" Some said the love like ghost, said the love like fire, Some said I love u most, some said I love like mother, Love is desire, you’re the one admire, Responsibility is I will never be a liar…. You made me higher and this feeling never be expired, Enquire anyone, I don’t care its nothing dire. I’m not V.I.P squire, I’m not the one that prior But I cant grantee that entire love is mystifier Memoirs and memories were happened promiscuous. My superstitious, everything’s ambiguous. For every action, reaction is promise to us. So we should love; we should love continuously This R.I.N.G , I want you to wear forever It ain’t no precious but symbol of we’re being together I cant live without you, its empty, you already known I just don’t like that , you never ever leave alone….. " ~~~ baby i love u ~~ and i never let u go ~~ but if i hav to ( boy ) i think that u should know ~~ of a love we made ~~ can never be erased ~~ and i promise you that u will never b replaced ~~ ~"" Hay hay baby gal, you made me feel to cool You know I ended here, I m proud of being kneeling you…. Yeah … hamster … I love u… Its only I juz want u to know that I love u… now and forever…..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Serial-song
Myanmar-Classical-Songs


myspace fetishmusic player for myspaceimvu playlist

Leave a message:


TOP